So you are off to Bali for a little R&R. If this is the first time, you’ll want to have a look at some of the most highly recommended things to do.
1. The optimum R&R vacation occurs with your own private swimming pools, lush gardens, beautiful sunsets, luxurious villas, personal staff including cooks, and in-house spa treatment. Of course, you’re going to want to leave your paradise at times.
2. Tirta Empul Temple is one of the many amazing temples to be enjoyed in Bali, and there are many
3. Uluwatu Temple is located on the side of a cliff which is truly stunning. You’ll love the architecture.
4. Tanah Lot Temple makes most jaws drop. This stunning complex is a must visit for anyone that is looking for some R&R and maybe a little spiritual exploration too.
5. The Elephant Safari Park is an out of this world experience and it is so relaxing. You will want to take advantage of such a rare opportunity while in Bali.
6. Jimbaran was once just a quaint fishing village with a humble shoreline. Today it is much more than that, but it still remains a quieter more relaxing location over some of the busiest communities. Enjoy the quiet beaches and beautiful sunsets.
Bali offers tons of opportunities for anyone who is looking for some valuable R&R time. Even though the best kept secret that Bali once was, is not out, and even though the number of tourists has increased dramatically, this is still a place you can go to get some R&R and recharge